We are committed to keeping our clients and workers as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, recognising that some are vulnerable or immunocompromised.
The following additional safety measures are in place:
- Optional outdoor waiting area, recommended for vulnerable clients
- Well ventilated indoor waiting area, including Samsung air purifier
- Karma Healing staff fully vaccinated
- Well ventilated clinical room, including Samsung air purifier
- Karma Healing staff wear P2/N95 respirators
- Clients are required to wear a mask
- Clients must not attend the clinic if experiencing respiratory symptoms or if they are subject to SA Health quarantine requirements
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection undertaken
A copy of our COVID-Safe Plan is available.